Agile project management has gained popularity in the software development industry in recent years. In this assignment, you must discuss the core values and principles of Agile project management. In addition, you must explore the root of the Agile project management and its history. You must also explain the differences between “task” management and “team” management, and how to facilitate collaboration in Agile environment.
Write a four to five 4 pages paper in which you:
1. Outline the evolution history of Agile project management.
2. Explain the philosophy of Agile project management and the purpose of each phase.
3. Compare and contrast task management and team management. Include an example of each on how each management concept is best used.
4. Suggest strategies on how to build self-organized teams with Agile methods. Provide examples to support the answer.
5. Suggest strategies on how the project managers encourage collaboration. Provide examples to support the answer.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe Agile project management methods and phases.
· Explain the leadership values in Agile environments.
· Summarize the iterative qualities for Agile project success.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in Agile project management.
· Write clearly and concisely about Agile project management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more