Read and analyze the article and answer the questions below.
1. WHO is this article about? List by name any individuals or groups referenced in the article. [1 point]
2. WHAT is this story about? Describe the main idea of the story by providing four important facts from the article in one or more complete sentences each. [4 points]
3. WHEN did the events in this story take place? Be specific with dates. [1 point]
(Note: This is not necessarily the same as the date of publication, which may be one or more days after the event.)
4. WHERE is this story occurring? Identify the specific location(s) where the story’s events took place. [1 point]
5. WHY is this story important? Explain in a brief paragraph why this is a newsworthy story. How will the affected communities likely be impacted by the information in this story? [2 points]
6. EVALUATE the credibility of the information. [2 points]
To evaluate the credibility of the information, investigate where the article came from. Is the website known to have a biased perspective? Is the author knowledgeable about the topic they are reporting on? Does the author have any known biases? Can you confirm the same information with reporting from a different source?
In the space below describe in multiple sentences the process you used to evaluate the credibility of the source. Is the information reported credible? Explain why or why not.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more