MGT200: Organizational Behavior Individual Essay – T3 2018
MGT200 – Individual Essay Briefing Document
Overview Students must write an essay to discuss the pros and cons of the argument provided below before concluding and providing a recommendation. The assessment intends to test students’ ability to comprehend the materials sourced from lectures, texts and research. It also intends to improve students’ writing, analysis, and argumentation skills and add to their understanding of the applicability of organisational behaviour in the workplace. Students will be assessed on the following criteria:
• Research • Analysis • Conclusions and Recommendations • Structure • Clarity of Written Work • Presentation, Citation and Referencing Format
Details about each criterion can be checked by assessing the subject outline. It is very important to note that research is a key criterion that will influence the mark you earn. Research is considered appropriate when students make their arguments by using peer-reviewed journal articles. While using a minimum of six (6) journal articles is expected, students will only achieve a top mark in their research component when they adequately use between twelve (12) and fifteen (15) research sources, the majority of which are journal articles. Kindly note that using WIKIPEDIA and other online encyclopedia is not allowed and may result in being given a fail grade for the essay.
Essay Topic A servant leadership management style is the best approach for managing people
in organisations. Discuss pros and cons of this argument. NB: To best complete this assessment, you must first read the PDF file that is posted in the assessment folder under the title “Information About Leadership”.
• The assessment must be Harvard (Anglia) referenced, typed Arial 12 font, 1.5 spaced and delivered by using an essay structurhttp://mis.kyeop.go.ke/live/register/e.
MGT200: Organisational Behaviour Individual Essay – T3 2018
• Referencing is only considered adequate when the sources that are used in the work are acknowledged both in-text and in the references list at the end of the essay.
• The assessment’s length is 1500 words (+/-) 10%.
• The assessment is worth 30% of your overall subject mark.
• A word document of your assessment must be submitted to Moodle by Friday, week 6 at 1130PM. Files that are not submitted in word will not be accepted.
• You do not need to print and submit a hard copy of your essay.
• Submitting your work late will attract a 5% reduction of mark for each day beyond the due date.
• It is recommended to plan time appropriately and start your assessment early which will give you time to gain feedback from your tutor and do well.
• Please do not use the textbook as a reference.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more