This assignment involves analyzing and interpreting a recently published economics article. You will research and select one article published within the past year that discusses an economics issue and explain the economics concepts implied in the article. The article may be obtained from a major business or economics journal, magazine or newspaper (The Economist, Wall Street Journal, Businessweek, Times, Fortune, etc.) and should discuss a key economic issue. Using your own words as much as possible, you will then proceed to explain the main points of the article by connecting it to the economics concepts you have learned in Chapters 1- 11 of your textbook, and interpreting the economic relevance to individuals, firms and industry.
Ragan, C. T. S. (2017). Microeconomics (15th Canadian ed.). Don Mills, Canada: Pearson Education Canada.
Recently published Business/Economic journal articles from Yorkville University Library or other academically credible online source.
Major Topics Covered in Chapters 1-11:
Your paper should have a minimum of five credible references listed as sources for this paper.
Upload your research essay as a Word (or some other compatible word processor).
Your paper should include the following main sections:
1. Introduction and identification of key economic issues and concepts. In this section of the paper, explain in summary the intent of the article and how the author fulfils this objective in the article.
a. Clearly identify the main economics topic or issue raised in the article, the article’s title, date of publication, publisher and author.
b. Note that the article must have been published within the past year from a reputable source.
c. While the author will elaborate the issue, you will identify the economics concept(s) attendant to it. That is, what economic principles, theories or concepts apply to the article?
2. Relevance of the economic issue. In the second section you will focus on explaining the importance of the economic issue(s) cited in the article and its relevance to individuals, firms, and/or government.
a. Most economic issues have implications for consumers, or producers, or to the nation as a whole. Examine and discuss the possible meaning and importance of the issue to these groups.
3. Explanation of the economic concepts. This is the core section of the paper where you will use economic theory and illustrations (usually graphs) to explain the economic principles or theories that apply to the issues raised in the article.
a. You will utilize your knowledge of economics to connect what the author is claiming to economic theory. In other words, use this section to explain the economic theory relevant to the issue and describe how it relates to the author’s argument.
b. The key in this section is your skill in explaining how the economic theory applies to the reality of the economic issue being discussed.
4. Conclusion. Summarize what you have learned from reviewing and interpreting the article and the main concepts that were reinforced in your review.
1. This research paper must should be in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) only, and not created with any other software that has to be converted to Word format. Any tables, spreadsheets, graphs, diagrams, etc. should be copied into the Word document.
2. The paper should be a maximum of 4 pages double-spaced (not including cover page, table of contents, and references page. No abstract required), using Times New Roman 12pt font, and comply with APA style. Correct use of APA citation and referencing methodology is required.
3. Hand-written and scanned works, pdf. files, jpg. files, as well as files posted in Google drive, will not be accepted or graded.
4. Your writing should accurately record sources of material cited, quoted, paraphrased or summarized in the appropriate places as well as in a References list at the end of the paper. Your paper should be checked for plagiarism, with no more than 30% of the content matching similarity with Internet sources.
5. The resubmission of papers from previous courses partially or in its entirety, is unacceptable, and will result in a grade of zero for this assignment.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more