I need help with completing a quiz’.
Basics of Psychometrics Quiz
Match the following scales of measurement to the correct example.
Scale of Measurement Example
1. Nominal _________ A. Years of Education
2. Ordinal _________ B. Likert-Type Scale
3. Interval _________ C. Gender Identification
4. Ratio _________ D. Rank Order Preferences
Calculate the following measures of central tendency from the data provided.
Scores on an in-class exam: 9, 15, 4, 15, 9, 18, 3, 12, 7, 9
5. Mean __________
6. Mode __________
7. Median __________
Choose the best answer to the following questions.
8. When a test is given more than once and the correlation between scores is high, this test has:
a. internal consistency
b. inter-related reliability
c. test- retest reliability
d. low reliability
9. If Scale A of a new test of personality type shows a low correlation with Scale G, it is showing which type of validity?
a. Discriminant evidence.
b. Predictive evidence.
c. Convergent evidence.
d. Concurrent evidence.
10. Which correlation coefficient is the highest?
Respond to the following questions in approximately 25 to 50 words each.
11. Define “standard deviation” and include the formula for how it is calculated.
12. What percentage of scores fall between -1 and +1 standard deviation units on a normal curve? How do you know this?
13. What is “face validity” and why is it not considered evidence of validity?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more