Signature Assignment: Information Literacy, Emphasized Level
View the following video on information literacy:
As mentioned previously, there are many influences on employee relations in organizations. One of the most relevant today is the amount of information that is available.
There are numerous sources of information available to us as students, employees, labor union representatives, HRM professionals, and business managers. Before we use information that we have found, however, it is important that we evaluate its authority and appropriateness.
In this assignment you will be evaluating sources and developing an Annotated Bibliography of your findings.
Review the following articles related to information literacy and others you have found and make a comprehensive list of important factors needed to evaluate sources. (You will need to include this list as an Appendix in your Annotated Bibliography.)
· University of California Berkeley. Critical evaluation of resources. Retrieved from http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/instruct/guides/evaluation.html
· Cornell University. How to critically analyze information sources. Retrieved from http://olinuris.library.cornell.edu/ref/research/skill26.htm
· Cornell University. Distinguishing scholarly journals from other periodicals. Retrieved from http://olinuris.library.cornell.edu/ref/research/skill20.html
· Cornell University. Evaluating web sites: Criteria and tools. Retrieved from http://olinuris.library.cornell.edu/ref/research/webeval.html
Find three valid sources related to workplace relations from the Trident Online Library and one valid source from the web/internet. Use sources that are outside of module readings that you have not utilized previously in other MSHRM courses. They should be sources “brand new” to you.
List the source citations in APA format under the heading Annotated Bibliography.
Under each source citation, in paragraph form:
· Briefly discuss what the source covers and its importance to the topic of workplace relations. and
· Analyze specifically how the factors listed in your Appendix apply to the source (i.e., carefully critique the source using those factors).
Submit your assignment by the module due date.
Demonstrate critical thinking and analysis of reference sources drawing upon your background reading and research.
Information Literacy: Evaluate resources and identify resources that provide reliable, substantiated information.
If you have questions on citation formatting for your Bibliography, visit Trident’s Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper .
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more