MUST BE ORIGINAL & PASS SAFE ASSIGN
Assignment 3: System Development Life Cycle: Phases IV & V – Implementation and Maintenance
With the justification of an HRIS solidified, you need to show your client how you will implement the HRIS using one of the change models discussed in our text. You will also need to explain and justify cost associated with implementation via a cost benefit analysis. You want to ensure the system is properly maintained and evaluated for continuous improvement. Therefore, you include a maintenance and evaluation plan in your proposal.
Write a three to four-page proposal, in which you:
1. Discuss the various reasons system implementation fails. Compare and contrast various change models. Then select a change model to use during system implementation. Provide details of how you will use the change model and justify why you selected one model over the other models. Explain the various steps that should be included to ensure the change model is effective.
2. Discuss the activities that are necessary prior to the system going live and provide a timeline for these activities. Specify which change management team member will be responsible for each activity and explain their role.
Cost Benefit Analysis
3. Create a cost benefit analysis matrix for the HRIS vendor you chose during Phase III: Design. Analyze the cost justification strategies that you will use to justify the cost of the HRIS, including data that identify each benefit and cost component examined, estimates of the dollar amount for each, estimates on when the organization will incur each cost and receive each benefit, and documentation justifying each decision you made in listing these benefits.
4. Discuss how you will ensure the system is properly maintained and evaluated for continuous improvement.
5. Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more