For this forum please selectoneof the various situations below. Consider the four approaches to individual change (behavioral, humanistic, psychodynamic, and cognitve) and apply one of them to the situation you have chosen from the list. Explain how you can use that approach to help the person change or improve. As a manager, what steps would you take with the employee (or child)? How would you monitor the success of your efforts?
1. one of your employee’s has lost their husband in a tragic car accident a month ago. The employee has been absent from work and when she is in work, she is not performing well.
2. your employee comes to work about 5 – 10 minutes late every day. Others are complaining.
3. your child is doing very poorly in school and is not getting good grades because he is not submitting his homework.
4. you have an excellent employee who is moving quickly through promotions knowing he is headed to the top. Sometimes he is arrogant.
5. your sales team is complaining about one member who is not pulling her weight. She always lets the phone ring until someone else takes the call.
6. the manufacturing plant you work for is moving to another state. It is a wonderful opportunity for advancement for many and some are excited, but there is one employee with a bad attitude causing trouble and bad-mouthing management.
All posts should beat least250 words long (not counting repetition of the question) for the initial post and at least 100 words for the comments to two others (spelling and grammar count!).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more