Mr. Don is willing to pay $8 a month for the bank to service his checking account and $10 a month for unlimited use of his ATM card. Ms. Ben is willing to pay only $5 for a checking account, but is willing to pay $15 for unlimited use of her ATM card. To keep this example simple, assume that the bank can provide each of these services at zero marginal cost.
1. if the bank is unable to use tying, what is the profit-maximizing price to charge for a checking account?
2. If the bank is unable to use tying, what is the profit-maximizing price to charge for unlimited use of an ATM card?
3. If the bank is able to use tying to price checking account and ATM service, what is the profit-maximizing price to charge for the “tied” good?
4. How much additional profit does the bank make when it switches to use of a tying strategy to price checking account and ATM service?
5. How much total surplus is generated from using tying to price the checking account and ATM service? How does that compare to the nontied pricing strategy? Which strategy has the largest dead weight loss?
Please show work
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more