Project – 1 (100 Points) Assigned on: February 13th,20201
Due on: (No later than) February 17th by Night,2021
– The more unique aspects you cover, the higher points you will earn.
– The originality of the papers, references, conciseness of the summary, etc., will also contribute to the final
– The project must be handwritten (except figures).
– Insert this cover page to your solution package.
Name-1: Akhil__________________________________________ Grade: ____ Name-2: achyuth__________________________________________
1. Conduct research on IEEE, ACM or other relevant publications about the computer technology history as well as developments and
o submit seven different major quotes since 1950s for each decade and itemize seven important milestones since 1940s (other than ones covered during the lectures). (Also, submit all original complete reference information)
o study six early computer systems in terms of architectural and organizational perspectives, submit their pictures (with complete reference info), compare with a particular current computer system, and discuss potential anticipated computer systems in the year-2031.
o briefly explain the following concepts: Neuromorphic computing, Zettascale computing, Quantum computing, Nanocomputing, Edge computing, Colossus (related to the computer architecture field), Probabilistic computing, Cloud computing, Virtualized instruction set architecture, Sniper Multi-core simulator.
2. Develop a hypothetical architecture with illustrative instruction and data formats, instruction sets, etc., explain the instruction and machine cycles step-by-step by developing a short program (at least, with three arithmetic operations, two logic operations, two memory or three I/O operations) and by indicating the corresponding register operations. All architectural, etc., selections must to be justified sufficiently.
3. Conduct research on the IEEE or ACM journal articles or conference proceedings, published within the last one-year period, about the memory concepts. Submit a total of three-page summary for three important publications (along with the original paper complete reference information only) on different cache memory aspects.
4. Develop a hypothetical architecture with illustrative instruction and data formats, instruction sets, etc., and a short program (at least, with six data entry from keyboard, data storage to two memory locations, and the “average” value calculation of the data entered from the keyboard) to compare the three cache mapping algorithms. Indicate the corresponding run-time register contents and justify all architectural, etc., selections sufficiently.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor’s, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more