This is your local bar (either coffee or sports….the choice is yours). Here, you will discuss the material covered this week. Consider this assignment as a weekly study session with your friends from school.
I will only pop in from time to time, but will not participate in your discussions. This is your time to bond with classmates and to discuss the material among yourselves.
By the time this assignment is complete, you will have an outline by which to study from for your exams. All exam questions are covered by the review topics.
As you review this week’s topics, be sure to relax, enjoy your beverage of choice, have fun, and get to know your fellow students.
This is your assignment…..
1) Choose two topics from this week’s review (posted below).
2) Answer ONE review topic PER post
3) Start each post with the topic number that you are answering. For example: Topic 1. This will help students readily identify which topics remain unanswered.
4) Each post must be a minimum of 100 words.
5) In your posts, be sure to cite the textbook page number where you found the information.
6) Try to have both posts submitted by Thursday of this week (this way you will have time to make outlines for the exams).
7) Do not outline a topic that has already been explained by a fellow student.
8) If all of the topics have been explained, pick a topic that you feel needs further explanation. Add more information on that topic by way of outside research, examples, and more detail.
9) You will not get credit for repeating information that has already been stated in another post. You want to complete this assignment early. That way, you are not restricted by what other students have already discussed.
10) Points will be deducted for poor grammar, spelling, failing to cite accurately, and failing to meet the word count.
The goal of this assignment…..
Your goal is to create an outline for your exams. Take the material that is posted in the Open Bar, organize it, and you will have a complete review for the exams. The Open Bar from weeks 1 and 2 will prepare you for the midterm; the Open Bar from weeks 3 and 4 will prepare you for the final exam and post test.
My Topic Question
What do the following cases hold?
Darling v. Charleston Community Memorial Hospital
Leavitt v. St. Tammany
Dickinson v. Mailliard
Using the textbook legal aspects of healthcare administration 12th edition by George D. Pozgar.
Other outside sources can be used as well.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more