For this assignment, you will create a decision matrix and write a short paper discussing your decision-making process. Please follow the steps below.
1. For this assignment, please review the video and article located at this link from Mindtools: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTED_03.htm (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
2. Identify an academic or career-related decision that you either need to make now, or will need to make in the near future. Please make sure that this is a decision with at least 3 potential choices to choose from, and multiple factors influencing your decision.
3. Identify one (1) S.M.A.R.T. goal associated with your decision. List your S.M.A.R.T. goal at the top of your paper.
4. Complete the decision matrix worksheet below:
5. Develop a 1-2 page paper (double-spaced) discussing the following topics. The paper length of 1-2 pages should be where you answer questions like the ones below. The 1-2 pages does NOT count your decision-making matrix:
Tips: “S.M.A.R.T” represents Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic/Relevant, and Time-bound.
Notice: The pdf above cannot open so I upload an attachment.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more