B) deferral entry.
C) revaluation entry.
D) correcting entry.
26. Each event in an REA model will in most cases have at least one ________ agent and one ________ agent involved with the event.
A) internal; resource
B) external; entity
C) internal; employee
D) internal; external
27. The REA data model
A) is used in many areas of business and science.
B) was developed solely for use in designing accounting information systems.
C) classifies data into relationships, entities and accounts.
D) all of the above
28. Which of the following transactions is represented by the diagram below?
A) An automobile salvage business holds weekly auctions at which it sells its entire inventory.
B) A grocery store sells products to consumers.
C) A hobbyist restores antique cars. When a car is finished, she sells it on eBay.
D) A firm sells movies to consumers through an online downloading service.
29. An entity-relationship (E-R) diagram
A) can represent the contents of any database.
B) are only used in conjunction with REA models.
C) can show a limited number of entities and relationships.
D) are used only to design new databases.
30. Relationships that affect the quantity of a resource are sometimes referred to as ________ relationships.
31. Refer to the table below, which shows the results of payback, net present value, and internal rate of return analysis of four projects. Which is preferred by the net present value criterion?
A) Project A
B) Project B
C) Project C
D) Project D
32. When using the payback method to determine economic feasibility of projects, the company usually accepts the project with the
A) longest payback period.
C) payback period that is equal to the project’s economic life.
D) shortest payback period.
33. Who is responsible for preparing the specifications that are used to create the programs?
C) systems analysts
D) the information systems steering committee
34. Refer to the table below, which shows the results of payback, net present value, and internal rate of return analysis of four projects. Which is preferred by the payback criterion?
A) Project A
B) Project B
C) Project C
D) Project D
35. The capital budgeting technique where estimated future cash flows are discounted back to the present is referred to as
A) the future value method.
B) the internal rate of return.
C) the net present value method.
D) the payback method.
36. When canned software is used for systems acquisition, the maintenance aspect of the operations and maintenance phase of the SDLC
is usually the responsibility of the vendor.
37. Benathir Donathat, director of the project committee, has received approval from management for implementation of a new accounting information system. After putting out an RFP, the committee settled on a vendor that will provide an industry standard software package and post-sale technical support. The committee decided to go with
A) canned software.
B) a turnkey system.
C) an outsourced system.
D) an end-user developed system.
38. The ________ method calculates and compares the processing times of different AIS to compare system performance.
A) benchmark problem
B) mandatory requirements
C) point scoring
D) requirements costing
39. End-user computing is likely to result in a(n)
A) well tested system.
B) well documented system.
C) rapidly developed system.
D) efficient system.
40. What would be one duty of second-line help desk personnel?
A) handling complicated queries requiring research
B) provide callers with scripted answers
C) using expert systems to quickly find answers
D) None of the duties listed above pertain to second-line help desk personnel.
41. One process used to uncover and eliminate program errors is known as
A) black box testing.
C) desk checking.
D) white box testing.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more