1. In an overall way, how would you define the impact of the Atlantic World on Africa? What did Africa have that the Europeans needed in the Americas? How did the new interactions between Africa and Europe change Africa?
2. What was the experience of the Africans who were forced into the Atlantic World system of slavery (that is forced labor)? How did Africans transform the Americas, both as forced labor and culturally?
3. The 1619 Project has sought to better highlight the impact of Atlantic World slavery on the United States and the horrors of forced slavery of Africans. How do you think we should think of Atlantic World slavery as a historical event? What legacies did Atlantic World slavery produce in our current society that you have experienced or noted?
4. What made East Asian civilizations (China and Japan) very advanced and powerful? Why didn’t the Chinese and Japanese create new global links? Basically, this question is asking why East Asian Civilizations opted to shut themselves off from the global system. In historical hindsight what was the impact of the decision of the Chinese and Japanese to ignore the developments of Europe, did it help them or hurt them in the long run?
5. What made the three major Muslim civilizations very advanced and powerful? Why didn’t the Ottoman, Safavids, or Mughals create new global links? In historical hindsight, what was the impact of the decision of the Muslim civilizations to ignore the developments in Europe and the Atlantic World?
6. The historical events tend to show Europeans as the drivers of new global links in the 1500 to 1750 era. Is this a correct interpretation driven by Eurocentric views? Why or why not? If we should focus on a different interpretation, what should that interpretation be?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more