7. Provide your perspectives and recommendations regarding the tactics used by the leaders. What were/are their strengths and weaknesses? Would you have led differently? How would a different leadership style have affected the outcomes?
1. Highlight Report – All teams will put together a PowerPoint report that will be shared with the rest of the class. The report should highlight the major points of your team’s research, including an assessment of the leaders’ strengths and weaknesses.
2. Paper – The team paper must be between 8 and 12 pages of text (not including the title page or reference list) in APA format; you can find an APA Quick Reference Guide online at http://www.uhv.edu/ac/style/pdf/APAQuickGuide6.pdf. The paper should flow as a whole, not read like separate parts cobbled together.
3. Peer Evaluation – At the conclusion of the project, you are required to complete a self- evaluation and a peer evaluation. These evaluations must be completed for you to receive a team project grade. These evaluations will affect your grade, so it is important that you are an active member of your team. All team members will not necessarily receive the same grade. Please review the file Team Peer Review Rubric for more information on how you will evaluate yourself and your teammates.
1. Make sure that your sources are reliable. There’s no harm in visiting Wikipedia to familiarize yourself with a topic as you’re starting your research, but it is not a reliable source for an academic paper. You can find information about evaluating the credibility of your sources.
2. Don’t plagiarize. You can find guidance on how to avoid plagiarism. As a safety mechanism, you might want to share your source materials with each other and review for inadvertent plagiarism. The team’s grade is based on what the team submits; thus, if one member of the team plagiarizes, the entire team plagiarizes.
===> Just only do the number 7 on essay research and power point. The main source is about apple of Tim Cook and Steve Job
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more