1) Minimum 10 slides with speaker notes- Avoid using large and unnecessary images. Use the slides to provide substantial and objective information
Part 1: Minimum 10 slides with speaker notes (All slides)
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 4 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Part 1: Ethical
Topic: Engaging in humiliating and stereotyping tactics
Your slides should include titles, main ideas, bullet points, and relevant images, charts, graphs, etc.
In your presentation:
1. Describe an ethical situation, based on the topic, that can get in the nurse’s way of practicing ethically.
a. Describe the situation clearly and concisely.
2. Identify how this situation-based on the topic, relates to one provision within the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
3. Identify two ethical principles that may arise when facing this situation-based on the topic.
4. Discuss how a nurse might lessen the impact of the situation on the nurse’s practice.
5. Close with a summary of your topic, and APA formatted reference slide(s).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more