Need it by tonight!
Module 04: Discussion: Entitlement and Performance HR
7171 unread replies.7171 replies.
Chapter 11 outlines two philosophies; entitlement and performance. To motivate employees toward organizational goals, leaders need to establish a guiding philosophy regarding total rewards system and communication of it.
Research compensation philosophies of entitlement versus performance. Find an article or research study of one of these philosophies or both that outlines if the philosophy is working well or not working well. Discussing the communicating pay philosophy is also a consideration.
Please remember to share the URL (link) of your article or research study.
Discussion Board Directions:
· You will not be able to view your classmate’s posts until you post.
· Your initial post should be 2-3 paragraphs in length.
· Your initial post is due by Thursday. This allows you and your classmates time to read and reply.
· For full credit, you are required to respond to a minimum of two classmates. Please begin your reply by addressing the student by name. Your responses must be completed by Sunday at midnight.
· Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements. You can view the rubric by clicking on the wheel in the upper right corner and selecting “show rubric.”
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more