Due on 08/20/17 5pm, CT.
Please see details below.
ACC: Financial Statement Analysis
Final Submission: You will submit the final research paper including a prospective analysis projecting the next year income statement and using this product to produce a valuation of the company stock going forward, plus the edited papers from Milestones Two and Three. It should be approximately 15 pages, including Milestones Two and Three from Modules Three and Five. The two milestone papers should be edited with corrections/additions made based on grading feedback. They become Parts 1 and 2 of the final paper, and then new content is added as Part 3, as described above. It should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the main elements of the final product, reflecting the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course.
Basic APA rules to be followed:
1. Include a cover page
2. Include an abstract page: Only the abstract and nothing else is on the abstract page. This is a brief one-paragraph description of what you will demonstrate to the reader of your paper.
3. Each page should have a running header with the title of the paper and the page number.
4. All pages in the paper use 12-point Times New Roman font, double-spaced, with a 1-inch margin all around.
5. Any ideas or quotes taken from a source MUST be cited in the body of the text immediately following the idea or quote. The citation should include the last name of the author and the year of the publication. Any cited item should also appear on the reference page.
6. All quotes MUST be enclosed in quotation marks. APA strongly discourages direct quotes of 40 words or more and requires special handling for such. For purposes of this project, quotes of 40 words or more are NOT PERMITTED. Use your own words to describe what you have learned. 7. The last page should be the reference page. It is a page by itself, and it is titled simply References (see the textbook References page for an example). Any citation in the paper should have a matching reference listed on the reference page, and ONLY cited work belongs on the reference page. If you do not cite it in the paper, do not list it as a reference. Your textbook may be one of your references.
Milestone 1: Company selection, Starbucks Corp.
Milestone 2: Balance Sheet Analysis
Milestone 3: Cash Flow and Management Analysis
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more