“Your Approach to Hiring is all Wrong”, by Cappelli, Peter. Harvard Business Review. May/Jun2019, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p48-58.
Download the article, read it carefully and answer the following questions. Also use at least 2-3 additional scientific references to support your answers/opinions.
1. Summarize the article in your own words. (minimum of 250 words).[Marks:2]
2. Reliance on data science in the hiring process, is this critical to the desired outcome? Describe this is no less than 100 words.[Marks: 2]
3. Discuss why employers find the hiring process difficult? Make some suggestions to develop such a recruitment process which can hire the best employees for the organization. [Marks: 1]
Instructions for the students:
1. First page of the assignment should be filled with
· Course Code [MGT-211] and Course Title [ HR Management] and CRN-
· Student Name and ID.Number
· Date of Submission
· Instructor name
2. Second page should be Assignment question.
3. After the question page, present your answer by clean and neat layout.
4. Assignment should be submitted as word file.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more