1. Choose current articles related to Health Services Administration (HSA) and or any article within the course required textbook. Your chosen article must be from a reputable source (journal article, newspaper, etc.) that has a date of publication. Your article do not need to be approved by the instructor, however, if you are not sure if the article you chose is acceptable notify the instructor via course email before the assignment is due.
2. The article’s publication date should be from September of 2016 to the current date (this is supposed to be a current event). Do not use Wikipedia. Try to utilize FIU online Library for your article of choice.
3. You are expected to read and report on your article in a Three-Five (3-5) pages (Excluding title and reference pages). Assignment MUST BE typed assignment on a Microsoft Word Document. The following should be included in your assignment:
1. Introduction: Explain why you chose your article. 1 paragraph, (5-6 complete sentences)
2. Report content: Provide Summary of article and Explain how your article relates to Health Services Administration (HSA) and or any chapters within the course required textbook. If you choose a topic that we have not discussed in this course then you will need to do some extra reading and research. 1 paragraph, (5-6 complete sentences, each paragraph).
3. As a future Healthcare Administrator, discuss a major trend in healthcare administration for each of the following areas (Financing, Regulation and Provision). Be sure to state the trend, the effect, the reaction, and the results on healthcare providers, administrators and consumers.
4. Summary/Conclusion: Include your closing thoughts about the article and current trends in healthcare (e.g. How does this affect you as a future health administrator and/or your future patients/clients?).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more