1. Obtain the most recent annual report for two companies in the same industry. Here is a link to the SEC website which you can use to search for recent Financial statements and/or 10k filings. https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html
(The companies I chose are Macy’s & JC Penny)
The reports should contain at least three years of income statement data and two years of balance sheet data.
2. Analyze at least 3 (three) items on the income statement for your base company that would be important to an investor, and discuss whether your company’s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable. Justify your answer.
3. Analyze at least 3 (three) items on the balance sheet for your base company that would be important to an investor, and discuss whether your company’s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable. Justify your answer.
4. Analyze your base company’s investing and financing activities for the most recent year as identified in the statement of cash flows, specifically identifying the two largest investing activities and the two largest financing activities. Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the investing and financing strategies that your company appears to be employing.
5. Compare your base company’s financial statements with those of the second company in the same industry. If you were making a decision to invest in one of the two companies, which company would you choose? Why? (Note: your answer in this section must include some financial issues, but you can also include non-financial factors)
Note: 1. You must submit the URLs for the 10K or Financial Statements that you used to research this paper. 2. Your analysis must include page references to relevant portions of the annual reports and/or references to the Financial Statement or Notes to the Financial Statements. Your report must also contain appropriate quotation marks for quoted material and appropriate citations for material taken from sources outside the financial statements. 3. Your analysis is limited to 3 (three) pages, and must be typed, double-spaced and can included any amount of supporting schedules, graphs or other visual aides that you would like to include.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more