1. Choose one management career path. project management, healthcare, or management. (I will prefer healthcare or project management since I have someone in mind, someone I can put the name down in case the instructor calls that person).
2. Develop a list of appropriate interview questions. The questions must be attached to your paper as an appendix.
3. Many of your questions should focus on the career path the individual followed to get to their current position and the duties that make up their day.
4. Conduct your interview, analyze your results, and compare the information you obtained to the expectations you had going into the interview.
5. Prepare a paper reporting your findings. Papers should be a minimum of 4 pages long (double spaced), a maximum of 6, concisely written in Microsoft Word, a font this size (Times New Roman, 12), grammatically correct and spell checked, make sure to properly cite any articles you used in the preparation of the paper. Note that simply reporting the answers to the questions you asked is not enough. Do not use a Q&A format for your paper! At the end of the paper, include a caption with the name of the person you interviewed, their title, business address, phone number, and e-mail address
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more