CMR 302 FINAL EXAM
2. Which of the economic indicators that we reviewed is the leading measure for evaluating the health of the economy_______________________
3. Which of the economic indicators that we reviewed measures the stock market ______________________
4. When analyzing financial statements, which ratio calculation measures business liquidity ___________________________________
5. When analyzing financial statements, what can you conclude when the inventory turnover ratio increases from 4.0 to 6.0 over a three year period.
a. The day’s inventory held are within the typical industry average
b. The day’s inventory held has increased over time
c. The day’s inventory held has decreased over time
6. When analyzing financial statements, what can you conclude when the accounts receivable turnover ratio decreases from 9.0 to 6.0 over a three year period.
a. Collections are within standard terms
b. The collection period has increased over time
c. The collection period has decreased over time
7. When analyzing financial statements, what can you conclude when the accounts payable turnover ratio is 9.0 and the industry average is 12.0? _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
8. When analyzing the Statement of Cash Flows, what can you conclude when there is a negative cash flow from operations, positive cash flow from investing (sale of fixed assets) and a positive cash flow from financing (borrowing from banks)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9. When analyzing financial statements, besides reviewing data year over year for comparisons, the analyst should also compare the data to_________________________________________
10. Give an example of “separation of duties “ in the accounting department of a small business _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
11. Explain the meaning of “rationalization” with respect to internal control and the Fraud Triangle ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12. How can a business owner with very few employees implement internal controls?
a. Due to small number of employees it is not feasible.
b. Rotate job duties among employees.
c. Hire a CPA to monitor transactions weekly.
13. The Debt to Equity ratio calculation measures
a. The ability of the company to pay its’ current obligations
b. The amount of Assets that are financed by debt
c. The amount of capital invested by the owners relative to the debt of the company
14. The Earnings Quality ratio calculation measures how much of the net income is converted to cash. TRUE FALSE
Use Word to answer the questions and submit to me via Canvas by the due date
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more