Module 4 Assignment 1: Discussion—Key Elements of a Supply Chain
The success of any supply chain depends on the framework of the organization. The framework of an organization identifies strategic challenges that were critical to the organization’s existence in the past and are also critical to its future growth. In this assignment, you will examine the ways in which selection of a framework can affect the success or failure of the supply chain program.
Most organizations use a single framework or a combination of frameworks to develop supply chains.
Using the Argosy University online library resources and the Internet, research frameworks for developing supply chains.
Then respond to the following:
· What is a supply chain? What are some potential benefits of managing the supply chain?
· What are the key factors that help an organization decide what type of framework they should use to develop the supply chain?
· What would be the impact on the development process if an incorrect framework is used? Discuss your reasoning by providing examples.
· Describe the three types of value (supply) chain frameworks and explain which one you think is the best. If possible provide a visual illustration or representation. Why do think your chosen framework is best? Justify your explanation.
After your initial post, discuss the following:
· What are the strategic, tactical, and operations issues in supply chain management?
· What is the bullwhip effect, and why does it occur? How can it be overcome?
· What impact has eBusiness had on supply chain management?
Write your initial response in 200 to 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Consider the following in your response:
· Provide a statement of clarification or a point of view with rationale.
· Challenge a point of discussion or draw a relationship between one or more points of the discussion.
Grading Criteria and Rubric
|Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions||16|
|Quality of responses to classmates||12|
|Frequency of responses to classmates||4|
|Reference to supporting readings and other materials||4|
|Language and grammar||4|
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more