Module Two Homework
Answer the following questions in a Word document.
1) If you have not done so already, download the sales pivot file in the Module Two Resources folder. Using the pivot table sales resource, which sales person had the highest total sales for the:
How many orders were placed on 2/18/2005?
What were the total sales for that day?
2) Name at least two types of sales analyses that the controller might perform for the sales team. How would these help the sales team?
3) Breakeven Questions
What are the breakeven points for Widgets A, B, and C given the following information?
Fixed costs for A = 500, B = 500, C = 500
Pricing for A = $20, B= $30, C = $40
Variable costs for A =$10, B= $5, C= $20
Breakeven A = __________
Breakeven B = __________
Breakeven C = __________
Suppose the sales manager wanted to discuss lowering the price of product C to $15. What would you tell him?
Which product is the most profitable if 60 units of each were sold?
4) Think of any large company. Look up their mission statement. What is their mission statement? Do you think this company lives up to their mission statement? Why or why not?
5) If you had as much money as Bill Gates and decided to create any company you wanted, what would your business be? What would your mission statement be? How did you come up with this statement? What aspects of your business did you think about to determine your statement?
6) List several pros and cons of using only one fixed budget for the year.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more