Running Topic: CRITICAL THINKING PAPER 3
APA style. Must have 3 to 4 pages excluding the cover sheet and reference sheet.
Please include questions on the paper.
1. Does money motivate employees? Why or Why not?
2. Why should compensation systems be equitable? How can an organization design an equitable compensation system?
3. Compare and contrast the four job evaluation methods. Give an example of an organization in which each of the four methods might provide an optimal strategic fit.
4. Discuss the pros and cons of employee pay being fixed versus variable and dependent on performance. How might such decisions impact recruiting, motivation, and retention?
5. Analyze your current job responsibilities. Determine whether the method by which you are compensated appropriate.
7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of organizational policies that mandate pay secrecy? Consider this question from the perspective of managers, employees, and owners. Is pay secrecy a good practice?
8. What obstacles exist to developing pay-for-performance plans in the public sector? How can these obstacles best be overcome? Do public sector pay-for-performance plans differ from those found in the private sector?
For question 5
My job is a Medical Claims Examiner
Medical Claims Specialist Examiner Job Duties:
· Determines covered medical insurance losses by studying provisions of policy or certificate.
· Establishes proof of loss by studying medical documentation; assembling additional information as required from outside sources, including claimant, physician, employer, hospital, and other insurance companies; initiating or conducting investigation of questionable claims.
· Documents medical claims actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
· Resolves medical claims by approving or denying documentation; calculating benefit due; initiating payment or composing denial letter.
· Ensures legal compliance by following company policies, procedures, guidelines, as well as state and federal insurance regulations.
· Maintains quality customer services by following customer service practices; responding to customer inquiries.
· Provides legal support by assembling documentation for settlement action.
· Protects operations by keeping claims information confidential.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Medical Claims Specialist Examiner Skills and Qualifications:
Claims Adjustment, Financial Software, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, FDA Health Regulations, General Math Skills, Statistical Analysis
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more