· Create a personal definition of Occupational Therapy by incorporating an understanding of the historical and philosophical base of the profession of occupational therapy while integrating the meaning and dynamics of occupation and activity, including the interaction of areas of occupation, performance skills, performance patterns, activity demands, context(s), and environments, client factors.
· Identify and describe how Occupational Therapy aids in the demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the concepts of human behavior.
· Explain the impact of this knowledge and understanding on the individual client.
· Identify areas categorized as traditional and emerging areas of OT practice.
· Select a field of personal interest in OT. Discuss why field of interest is of personal interest from the identified areas categorized as traditional and emerging areas of OT practice.
· Identify personal experiences that provide useful insight and empathy in this field of interest.
· Reflect about your career goals 5 years after you graduate.
Identify what you would need to learn to achieve your career goal, i.e. resources, certifications, and training.
· Exam business aspects of practice e.g. Owning a clinical practice, by outlining the startup and implementation process: location, permits, accreditation, credentialing, funding sources, reimbursement and client referral sources
· Demonstrate an understanding for the commitment in the Profession to locating, processing and relaying/creating quality information (tests, statistics, measurements) from evidence-based research to facilitate role development, delivering evidenced based practice and developing therapeutic relationships.
· Discuss personal skills/abilities possessed (e.g. empathy, altruism, therapeutic use of self) and which will be needed to engage with specific populations(for e.g. when working to address effects of health, disability, disease process on the individual, family and society or when promoting wellness)and develop appreciation for the diversified components of the individual client (environmental and sociocultural considerations).
Research and Organization:
· Apply and demonstrate evidence-based practice knowledge and understanding of research principles acquired through classroom instruction and library orientation.
· Complete a search on a library database with access to OT professional articles/journals.
· Attach an article from your research to support your field of interest.
· Use APA style format and content (cover page: tabs, centering, page numbers, organization of headings as per APA style; font size, paragraph organization, headings, accurate use of paraphrase and citations).
· The topic’s contents are organized in a clear manner, by paragraphs (abstract/introduction, body, conclusion)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more