I need help i need the following assignment made within an hour:
Complete the following questions using the spreadsheet, “data attached.” Begin by entering the data provided on a separate Excel spreadsheet and label the tab “handout.” Complete the following steps for this assignment.
1. Use regression to estimate the demand function. Show the results.
2. Write the subsequent demand equation, with Qd as the dependent variable; Price, Advertising, Product Development, and Rel Price as the independent variables.
3. How strong is the relationship between the quantity demanded and the set of independent variables? List and briefly interpret at least two measures of this strength.
4. Which variable is most important in determining quantity demanded? Justify the reasoning?
5. Solve for the price elasticity of demand. Classify the product’s demand as elastic or inelastic. Price elasticity of demand can be found by the following equation:
|ep = (coefficient of price variable x average price) / (average Qd)|
|Average values for all variables are below.|
|Product Development||$ 125,417|
|Rel Price||$ 10.16|
6. Solve for the cross price elasticity of demand. Classify the relationship between these products as complements or substitutes. The formula for this coefficient is similar to the one for price elasticity:
Ex: (coefficient of Rel Price variable x average value of Rel price)/(average Qd)
The average variable levels are listed in part (f) above.
7. Forecast Qd if:
Product Development $150,000
Rel Price $10.25
Construct a 95% confidence interval around this forecast.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more