ACC/290 Principles of Accounting I
1. 1. What is fraud and how does it occur? Within your discussion, incorporate the fraud triangle. There are three elements to the fraud triangle. Fraud will occur if at least two of those elements are present. Provide an example of fraud you have either witnessed from your work or heard about in the news and indicate which two elements of the fraud triangle were present in the situation.
2. 22. How have the new rules in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 affected the way accounting departments and companies operate? What are some positive outcomes from these changes?
3. 3. The Six principles of control activities are: 1) Establishment of responsibility, 2) Segregation of duties, 3) Documentation procedures, 4) Physical controls, 5) Independent internal verification, 6) Human resource controls. Pick one of the control activities and describe why it is important. Provide an example of this in your workplace or where it should be implemented in your workplace.
4. 4. Now that we have looked at the six principles of control activities, let’s apply that to the internal controls surrounding cash receipts. Pick a control activity for cash receipts and describe in detail how it helps to prevent fraud.
5. 5. Discuss how the Sarbanes‐Oxley Act has increased the importance of internal control to top managers of a company.
6. 6. How do documentation procedures contribute to good internal control? What internal control objectives are met by physical controls?
7. 7. Explain the control principle of independent internal verification. What practices are important in applying this principle?
8. 8. How do these principles, (a) Physical controls and (b) Human resource controls. apply to cash disbursements?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more