Subject Name: Project Management Processes
The journal indicated below describes a national project. Based on the journal, and on your team’s understanding of the project, answer the questions below:
Journal title: “1976 Montreal Olympics: Case Study of Project Management Failure”
1. Was it an internal or external project? Provide a rationale. 5Marks
2. Identify at least 10 major stakeholders for the project. 5 Marks
3. What were the needs or expectation of each stakeholder? 5 Marks
4. Identify and describe at least 5 most important resources used in the project. 5 Marks
5. What was the alternative approach for the project (i.e. if the stadium had not been built, what else could have been done to ensure the Olympics still occurred)? 5Marks
6. Based on (5) above, was building the stadium at this location and at this time the best approach to have been chosen? Provide rationale using PV, NPV, IRR, B/C. [1 page] 20Marks
7. Provide two Level 3 Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for this project. These two should be the initial (or planned) and final (or actual) WBS. Explain the difference [2 pages] 20Marks
8. Based on (7), was there evidence of scope creep in the project? Provide a rationale. 5Marks
9. Create one network diagram for the project using the final WBS in (7) above [1 page] 30Marks
10. Use the Level 2 tasks in the final WBS to create one GANTT chart for the project. [1 page] 30 Marks
11. Use the initial and final WBS to create two high-level budgets for the project. These two should be the initial and final budgets. Explain the difference. [2 pages] 30Marks
12. Using the risk sources, describe three major (broad) categories of risks in the project. 6 Marks
13. Using a table, list at least ten individual risks ranked by severity, and also link each of them to one of the categories in (12) above [1 page ] 20Marks
14. For each risk in (13) above, describe at least one thing that was done or could have been done to mitigate that risk. 5Marks
15.Was their adequate quality management processes in place (including quality planning, quality assurance, and quality control)? Provide a rationale. 4Marks
16. Was there adequate outsourcing in the project? Provide a rationale. 5 Marks
17. The journal-title indicates this project was a failure. Do you agree? Provide a rationale. 5Marks
18. If anyone in your group was appointed the project manager for this project, what would you have done differently to make this project successful? 5Marks
19. Describe at least five major lessons that can be learned from this project. 5 Marks
20. Other – Abstract, Introduction, Conclusion (one paragraph each) 10Marks
21. Other – Effective APA (Times New Roman, font size 12, double-spaced, in-text citations, grammar, reference list, etc) 10 Marks
22. Other Considerations 5Marks
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor’s, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more