There are many reasons why companies become more socially responsible, not the least of which is the competitive advantage gained by being noted for CSR actions.
Choose one of Forbes’ “10 Most Admired Companies” and read the company’s annual CSR report.
1 Decide whether or not the company is following exemplary CSR practices, and devise and defend a plan that you, as a manager, could implement to bring it in line with the highest CSR principles.
2 Why is a CSR program important? (Hint: remember that you are trying to convince your management group to support a CSR program.)
• Your presentation should include 10-12 slides, not counting the required title and reference slides.
• You may use PowerPoint or internet-based presentation tools, such as Prezi or Slide Rocket. Be sure to include the URL of your presentation when using internet-based tools. Paste the URL into an MS Word document and upload it with your presentation.
• Include good design elements in your presentation; in other words, do not just submit slides with text only.
• Include at least three scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course.
• Your presentation, including all citations and references, must be formatted according to APA requirements
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more