Finding research-based instructional practices that are applicable to your unique classroom situation can inform your practice. In this assignment you will use the ERIC database in the University Library to select an article to analyze. In Unit 3, you will write a lesson plan using what you have learned from this article about your chosen instructional technique.
Choose one instructional method that is applicable to your unique classroom situation. This can be based on what you have learned in previous courses or from your own experience. Some suggestions can be found in the Bullmaster literature review in Unit 2.
Go to the University Library to search the ERIC, Academic Search Premier, or Professional Development Collection databases and select one full text article on your chosen instructional method. Examples of possible topics might be discovery learning, scaffolding, nonlinguistic representations, cooperative learning, etc. (This topic can also be used for your Literature Review due in Unit 6. If you find several articles of interest, you might want to save them for your Literature Review.) Write a 2-3 page paper analyzing and reflecting on the article you read. Use the following headers and discussion questions to frame your research analysis assignment. Research Problem:
· What are the research questions? What is the hypothesis being tested?
Literature Review/ Theoretical Framework: (This will be a summary of the author’s literature review included in the article. You will not need to create a new literature review.)
· What general field of knowledge does this study investigate? Examples could include: Research on Teacher Effectiveness, Research on Self-Reflective Learning, Research on Gender Differences in Mathematics Performance, etc.
· List three key points from the study’s literature review that help the reader understand what is already known about the subject, and the purpose of this study in light of other studies.
· Cite at least one study used by the author for each of the three points you list.
· Describe the research design (experimental, correlational, descriptive, etc.).
· Describe the method(s) of data collection.
· Describe the method(s) of data analysis.
· Experimental studies seek to prove cause-and-effect relationships. The role of the researcher is to introduce a change (known as a “treatment”) into a situation and note the results. Collecting data in experimental studies is accomplished through observation, “counting,” and measurement. The data is then analyzed by statistical methods. These studies are sometimes referred to as quantitative studies.
· Correlational studies can be descriptive or experimental, and they seek to prove a relationship between events without any manipulation of those events by the researcher. Data from correlational studies is analyzed by statistical methods.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more