Prepare a revenue cycle plan for a community hospital. Include the following information in your plan:
· Evaluation of clinical data required for payment and reimbursement systems (PPS, DRG, RBRVS, RUGs, VBP, Billing/insurance plans).
· Explanation of chargemaster and claims management applications and processes.
· Assess effect on healthcare finance of revenue management (cost reporting, budget variances).
· Summarize revenue cycle management and reporting processes (CCI, X12N).
· Evaluation of severity of illness and how it impacts the healthcare payment systems.
The format of this plan is like a policy and procedure but is a longer document. Compile your document based on the findings and collection of information for each of the requirements.
|Assignment 2: Revenue Cycle Plan||Points|
|Plan includes an evaluation of: Clinical data required for payment and reimbursement systems (PPS, DRG, RBRVS, RUGs, VBP, Billing/insurance plans||15|
|Plan includes explanation of: Chargemaster and claims management applications and processes.
|Plan includes assesses: Effect on healthcare finance of revenue management (cost reporting, budget variances).||15|
|Plan includes summary of: Revenue cycle management and reporting processes (CCI, X12N).
|Plan includes evaluation of: Severity of illness and how it impacts the healthcare payment systems.
|Plan is comprehensive and written in a policy and procedure format, based on findings and collection of information||20|
This assignment will assess the following CAHIIM Competencies:
Domain IV. Revenue Cycle
Subdomain IV.A. Revenue Cycle and Reimbursement
1. Manage the use of clinical data required by various payment and reimbursement systems
2. Take part in selection and development of applications and processes for chargemaster and claims management.
3. Apply principles of healthcare finance for revenue management.
4. Implement processes for revenue cycle management and reporting.
Domain V. Compliance
Subdomain V.B. Coding
1. Identify severity of illness and its impact on healthcare payment systems.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more