Please see attachment for assignment instructions.
Rise of a Public Policy White Paper
When a public policy is developed, it endures a cycle. The assignments in this course will examine the “cycle” of a public policy. The first assignment will analyze the rise of a public policy through a 4–5 page white paper in which you will select a peer-reviewed article and use that article to explain how researchers use theories to analyze the rise of a public policy and review that rise using theoretical concepts.
A white paper is a form of communication from an employee to a supervisor or administrator. It should be concise, informative, and able to explain complex issues in a succinct way. Writing a white paper requires high critical thinking skills and the ability to write in concise fashion, which are highly sought-after skills and can lend to more responsibilities in the field.
In your 4–5 page white paper, address the following:
· Explain how researchers use theories to analyze the rise of a public policy.
· Evaluate the way the scholarly article uses an ethical theoretical lens to explain the rise of the public policy.
· Review the rise of a public policy using theoretical concepts.
· Defend the choice of the political lens that is used when reviewing the rise of a public policy.
· Demonstrate an academic writing style through concise, well-organized prose that follows assignment guidelines and APA style.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
· Written communication: Your writing should clearly identify where each grading criteria or part of the assignment is addressed. Your points must be logical, substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. The writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA guidelines: Resources and citations must be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
· Resources: Your ideas must be supported with relevant recent, scholarly sources that are dated within the past five years and are properly cited and referenced in current APA style.
· Length of paper: 4–5 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and references.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
· Writing assistance is available through the Writing Center or Smarthinking, the free online writing tutorial and review service.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more