WHAT I’VE CHOSEN FOR MY SEC 10K:
Ross Stores; NASDAQ: ROST
I am choosing Ross Stores because I shop here frequently and looking into their financials should be interesting. I know that among their competition, Marshall’s and TJ Maxx they still post some strong sales.
Ross Stores is ranked at 209
Income Statement-Page 31
Balance Sheet-Page 33
Statement of Stockholder’s Equity- Page 34
Statement of Cash Flows- Page 35
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
WHAT TO DO – INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
Read the SEC 10-K for your company to answer the questions below.
Category: Revenue and Net Income
· What were the corporation’s net sales, cost of goods sold, and gross profit?
· What was the corporate tax rate? This should be an item in the notes to the financial statement. Required disclosure usually explains the Federal Statutory rate and a reconciliation to the actual tax rate of the company each year.
· Read the Statement of Comprehensive Income. Notice the first line is the Net Income from the Income Statement. Accumulated Other Comprehensive Net Income (or net loss) is an item in the Statement of Owners’ Equity Section and in the Balance Sheet. Post the value from the Balance Sheet and comment on whether this item is increasing or decreasing (take care with the concept of change and net income or net loss).
· What items appear under Other Comprehensive Income (Loss)?
· What is the account and the amount of the bottom line item on the Statement (or Consolidated Statement) of Comprehensive Income?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more