Your Module 1 readings provide insight into the impact of technology on global business. Technological innovations such as the Internet, wireless technology, broadband, tablets, personal digital assistants (PDAs), global positional systems (GPSs), social media, videoconferencing, and others have changed the way we do global business.
Use your module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet to research the impact of technology on global business.
Then, respond to the following:
· Describe how changes in technology contributed to the globalization of markets.
· Explain how the Internet affects international business activity and the globalization of the world economy.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area.
· From the Internet, read:
· Schwab, K. (2012). The global competitiveness report 2012–2013. World Economic Forum. Retrieved from
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
· Was insightful, original, accurate, and timely.
· Was substantive and demonstrated advanced understanding of concepts.
· Compiled/synthesized theories and concepts drawn from a variety of sources to support statements and conclusions.
|Discussion response and participation:
· Responded to a minimum of two peers in a timely manner.
· Offered points of view supported by research.
· Asked challenging questions that promoted the discussion.
· Drew relationships between one or more points in the discussion.
· Wrote in a clear, concise, formal, and organized manner.
· Responses were error free.
· Information from sources, where applicable, was paraphrased appropriately and accurately cited.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more