5. Lisa Campos was interested in buying a coffee pot to use at college and an MP3 player for her sister’s birthday present. At the local discount store, she compared prices on coffee pots and chose the cheapest. She read the product information on each MP3 player and finally chose one with stereo headphones and a rechargeable battery. For Lisa, the coffee pot was:
10. Whenever John shops for groceries, he gives an ID card to the clerk, who scans the number. Then the scanner records every purchase- including brands, sizes, prices, and any coupons used. John is most probably a:
|12. Seeking to stop declining sales for an established mouthwash, a sales manager suggests that new coloring be added to the product and a major promotion effort be started for the new product. The Federal Trade Commission would:
13. Ideas about potential new products should:
|14. Ravi Singh is working his way through college as an independent distributor of the Rapier Knife Co. The Rapier product line includes kitchen knives, hunting knives, and special-purpose cutlery. Ravi makes sales presentations to potential customers in their homes. If a customer wants to make a purchase, Ravi buys the knives from Rapier and sells them to the customer at a markup. For example, Rapier’s most popular knife is a chef’s knife that Ravi buys for $25 and resells to the consumer for $50. Ravi:
15.A computer manufacturer runs training programs for its cooperating retailers’ salespeople, as well as providing newspaper advertising layouts, point-of-purchase materials, and sales manuals. This is an example of:
16. A publisher of photography books finds that it is cost-effective to print 10,000 or more at a time. But a bookstore orders only a few copies of each book since its customers want to select from a wide variety. This example shows:
17. Josh Adams runs a large cattle farm in Texas. In order to take advantage of higher prices for beef in Europe compared to the United States, he has started selling cattle overseas by using an agent wholesaler who specializes in finding European customers for U.S. firms. He ships the cattle to Europe by water transport. Josh is involved in:
The following 4 questions are short answer and each should be a minimun of 300 words. No APA is required, bu strong and factual answers are.
21. How might you use different types of research (focus groups, observation, survey, and experiment) to forecast market reaction to a new kind of disposable baby diaper? Consider that this product is to receive no promotion other than what the retailer will give it, and the product will be offered at a competitive price. Assume the new diaper’s name will not be associated with other known products.
22. Using the broad definition of a product, identify and explain what products are being offered by a shop that specializes in bicycles; by a travel agent; by a supermarket; and, by a new car dealer
23. What are two examples of products that you think are currently in each of the product life-cycle stages? Consider services as well as physical goods. Justify why you chose that product or service for that life-cycle stage.
24.Find an example of vertical integration within your city, or a city you know. Are there any particular advantages to this vertical integration? If so, what are they? If there are no such advantages, how do you explain the integration?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more