Write 2 pages thesis on the topic methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus and flesh-eating bacteria. 1 MRSA is Staphylococcus aureus plus it resistant to the beta-lactam class of antibiotics like penicillin, methicillin, cephalosporin, carbapenems, and it’s kind wherein they are 70% resistant to most of the antibiotics.
2. The evolution and co-evolution of Staphylococcus ancestors started way back 1.6 billion years ago which colonizing to warm-blooded animals.
3. The features of S. aureus are gram-positive which means that they create blue strain under the microscope and cocci in the cluster. They are hardy because they cannot be easily eliminated. They have an extensive accessory genome. S. aureus has more than 30 species and co-evolved with warm-blooded animals.
5. They are mostly commensal of which 30% asymptomatic carriage of the microorganism. S. aureus is a pathogenic species.
7. The Host of S. aureus has natural defence. This includes having an intact skin barrier, it cannot access deeper to the tissues wherein they can replicate. Another host defence is the defensins like antibiotics which inhibits and kills the microorganism. And the PMNs or polymorphonuclear of the white blood cells which innate immunity. It recognizes S. aureus and attempts to kill it.
8. Every part of the immune system has a component or analogue in S. aureus that is meant to inactivate it because of its virulence and drug-resistant which is the concern of the medical community in dealing with this organism.
9. The disease mechanism of S. aureus are local infection which are abscess and cellulitis (S. aureus is premier in creating abscess), food poisoning (it is a pre-formed toxin, not an infection), invasive infection such as sepsis, bacteremia, endocarditis, osteomyelitis, pneumonia, complicated skin/soft tissue infection, and the toxic shock and other toxin-mediated syndrome (this occurs when S. aureus make toxin inside the body into the blood).
10. 95% of the 30% population in the US has skin/soft tissue infection and the other has an infection in bones & joint, urine, blood, and respiratory.
11. S. aureus produces the highest mortality rate among other species.
12. S. aureus has basic elements of chromosomal core genome wherein they have housekeeping genes, innate virulence genes like staphyloxanthin, coagulase, and catalase, and has mobile genetic elements or resistant genes or virulence factor.
13. S. aureus antibiotic resistance goes to a process wherein the organism or gene mutates or acquire gene then they select until they become antibiotic-resistant get better and better to resistant and will make colonial expansion.
14. It found out that some antibiotic are mutagenic while selecting on evolve genome or bacteria.
15. The ultimate driver of the antibiotic reservoir is virtually limitless for their ability to respond to a short period of time whatever selective pressure given that lead to the problem of drug resistance in strains that used to be in hospitals but now hanging out in the community.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more