1. Which one of the following is an effective way to conduct a needs analysis?
|1.||Survey top leadership on organizational needs.|
|2.||Train employees to use technology more productively.|
|3.||Get feedback from managers in identifying problems and concerns.|
|4.||Apply the rules and regulations on discrimination to the training process.|
1. Which one of the following is a form of on-the-job (OJT) training?
|4.||Realistic Job Preview|
1. The four steps of training in ordinary sequence are
|1.||benchmarking, course development, needs assessment and feedback.|
|2.||needs assessment, benchmarking, course development and evaluation.|
|3.||needs assessment, course development, delivery and evaluation.|
|4.||benchmarking, course development, feedback and delivery.|
1. The longest and most difficult method for evaluating training effectiveness is
|1.||surveying participants about their satisfaction with the training program.|
|2.||identifying exactly what knowledge and skills participants learned in the training.|
|3.||measuring participants’ changes in behavior on the job.|
|4.||determining trainees’ achievement of objectives and contributions to the organization.|
1. Management development is intended for
|1.||entry level employees.|
|2.||executives and vice presidents.|
|3.||professional level employees.|
|4.||older minority employees.|
1. Which one of the following is used in management development programs?
|1.||A Management Inventory|
|2.||A Job Analysis|
|3.||A Career Development Plan|
1. Mentoring and coaching are
|1.||training methods for solving problems.|
|2.||comparable to psychological counseling.|
|3.||included in employee assistance programs.|
|4.||development approaches emphasizing one-to-one learning.|
1. The management development method designed to give an individual broad experience through exposure to many different areas of the organization without ultimate accountability is called
1. Which one of the following management development methods simulates a realistic situation that involves decision-making on a daily basis?
1. Which one of the following provides a setting of a company and its environment that requires teams of players to make decisions involving company operations in competition with other teams?
1. Which one of the following is a method using trained observers to evaluate various personality traits of participants based on the performance in specially chosen exercises?
1. The correct sequence of phases in organizational development is
|1.||evaluation, strategy planning, education and diagnosis.|
|2.||education, strategy planning, diagnosis and evaluation.|
|3.||strategy planning, diagnosis, evaluation and education.|
|4.||diagnosis, strategy planning, education and evaluation.|
1. Which one of the following looks at careers through the eyes of individual employee?
1. Which one of the following addresses the specifics of progressing from one job to another in the organization?
1. The point in a career when the likelihood of additional hierarchical promotion is very low is identified as
|2.||a career plateau.|
|3.||a career-related myth.|
1. Which one of the following is most true about performance management systems?
|1.||Any kind of a performance appraisal is better than no performance appraisal.|
|2.||Supervisors need little training in how to conduct effective performance appraisals.|
|3.||HR departments develop the systems while managers implement the practice.|
|4.||Performance appraisals need not follow EEO guidelines required for employee selection.|
1. Performance appraisal
|1.||involves only the relationship between employee and supervisor or manager.|
|2.||affects nearly all of the human resource management functions.|
|3.||is frequently used by employees in career planning and development.|
|4.||is of more value at lower levels than higher levels in an organization.|
1. Which one of the following is directly related to an appraisal of an employee’s achievement of goals
|1.||Traits such as attitude and initiative.|
|2.||Behaviors such as leadership role and teamwork.|
|3.||Possession of technical knowledge and skills.|
|4.||Management by objectives.|
1. The person with primary responsibility for conducting a performance appraisal is the –
|1.||immediate supervisor of an employee.|
|2.||edmployee’s peers and colleagues.|
|3.||subordinates of the employee.|
|4.||company management using customer feedback.|
1. BARS are based upon
|2.||job-related and personal characteristics.|
|3.||specific behavioral anchors.|
|4.||comparisons with the performance of other employees.|
1. Which one of the following requires that the evaluation describe an employee’s performance in written narrative form?
|1.||Critical Incident Appraisal|
|3.||Forced Choice Rating|
|4.||Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scales|
1. Which appraisal method requires the rater to compare the performance of employees and place a certain percentage of employees at various performance levels?
|3.||Paired Comparison Ranking|
|4.||Forced Choice Rating|
1. Evaluating employee performance based on a single prominent characteristic that influences the rater’s judgment on each separate item in the performance appraisal is identified as –
|1.||the halo effect.|
1. Which one of the following is used most frequently for production employees as a form of goal setting?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more