Create a 7 page essay paper that discusses The Group Conflict.
The author of the essay “The Group Conflict” makes an interesting conclusion and gives his recommendations. He answers the question: “How to manage bullying in the workplace”?
Develop and implement a plan to reduce the risk of workplace bullying, which should include the following steps:
1. Develop a culture of support for employees by:
•Improving the quality of performance feedback, including informal development oriented feedback as well as corrective feedback
•Improving the availability of flexible working arrangements, and ensuring fair and reasonable treatment of staff
•Increasing accountability of management by setting targets/goals and ensuring effective reporting structures.
2. Write a policy or code of conduct, in consultation with employees
3. Provide training on the organization’s policies and procedures, and ensure that supervisors and managers have the skills to recognize and deal with inappropriate behavior. Create awareness about what bullying is, the warning signals and effects, why it is not tolerated and include this information during induction of new employees.
4. Develop complaint handling and investigation procedures and treat all complaints seriously.
5. Appoint a contact person for informal inquiries, concerns or complaints, so that actions can be taken early in the process to avoid unacceptable behavior escalating into workplace bullying.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more