There are a few steps to writing the text analysis essay.
1. Choose the story you like so far.
2. Why do you like this story?
3. What do you think is the author doing? (thinking for specific elements, literary, or not…)
4. Ask a question about this story.
5. Answer the question in one sentence, (that will be your thesis statement…).
6. Collect quotes from the story to prove your assumptions about the author’s intent…
7. Follow the MLA rules:
a. write in present tense.
b. Introduce the author and the text once before quoting. (first paragraph)
c. Second paragraph should be a brief summary of the text.
d. Follow MLA citation rules, such as, (author’s last name and page number after a quote). Example: “bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb”(Chopin 25).
1st paragraph: Introduction of the story and author’s full name. Thesis
2nd Paragraph: Short summary. About five to six sentences. Assume your reader did not read the story. Tell what happens only, not how or why…
3rd. Paragraph: Begin bringing in quotes. Two per paragraph should be enough. the quotes should be selected so they support your thesis.
4th paragraph: Continue with argument. Add more quotes.
5th paragraph: continue with same
Last paragraph: do not say “In conclusion” instead reaffirm your thesis.
Your paper should be limit 3 pages. Doubled spaced. 12 Font.
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.