short answer 1to 6 question is (6point each)
In confirming that the line item of merchandise inventory includes only valid inventory accounts that reflect actual purchased and produced inventory, all of which is owned by the client, an auditor most likely gathers evidence in support of management’s financial statement assertion of a. Occurrence and rights and obligations.
b. Accuracy and valuation.
d. Presentation and disclosure
In confirming that inventory is property priced using an acceptable method and considering the application of the lower-of-cost-or market rule, an auditor most likely gathers evidence in support of management’s financial statement assertion of
a. Occurrence and rights and obligations.
b. Accuracy and valuation.
d. Presentation and disclosure.
(1) What is the role of internal control and how does internal control affect the extent of audit procedure?
(2) How are acceptable audit risk and acceptable detection risk related?
(3) What is materiality and why is it important to auditors?
(4) What two conditions must be met in order to issue a qualified statement?
(5) Daze is a calendar year taxpayer. When can the IRS make a timely assertion of an income tax deficiency against Daze, if Daze filed a return on April 1 of year two, what conclusion would you reach if:
(1) The deficiency asserted rests on an alleged omission of a $10,000 fee for Daze’s services which, if reported, would have increased the gross income reported on the return to $60,000?
(2) The deficiency asserted rests on an alleged omission from gross income, whatever the amount, done by Daze with the deliberate attempt to evade tax?
(6) BHCC will invest $110,000 in a project that will produce the following cash flows. The cost of capital is 11 percent. Should the project be undertaken? Please provide your supporting your conclusion.
year cash flows
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more