A. Trouble with GDP
1. What does measuring GDP require?
2. Why is measurement tricky?
3. How did Kuznets and Keynes differ in their views?
4. What was Nordhaus and Tobin’s contribution?
5. What percent of the economy is services?
6. By convention what does GDP measure?
7. What is “rebasing”?
8. What is chain weighting?
9. What are the issues in measuring government services?
What is issue measuring ?
11. Financial services
12. What is the big complication in measuring inflation?
13. Missing improvements in performance does what to inflation?
14. What did the Boskin commission point out?
15. What is Sir Charles Bean’s contribution?
16. According to the American Census Bureau, what has happened to median household income over the last 25 years?
B. When Economists Turn To Crime
17. The U.S. is home to ______% of the world’s population, but holds over _______% of the world’s prisoners.
18,19. What are two general characteristics of prisoners?
20. What are likely causes of lower crime rates?
21. What are more cost effective tools to more incarceration resources?
22. What is the punchline from the CEA report?
C. If It Ain’t Broke, Don’t Brexit
23. In Britain, what did joining the European Union do to GDP?
24. What did Hummels and Schaur determine in regards to goods in transit?
25. What percentage does Europe for Britain’s trade?
26. Interpret the chart
27. What are the two downsides to leaving the EU?
D. Party Like IT’s 1973
28. What does England claim is the best indicator of the health of the economy?
29,30. Give two indicators worse than 1973.
31. What has happened to wages?
E. Saving Capitalism
32. What percentage of capital from financial institutions is going to fund business investment?
33. What percentage of the economy does the financial sector represent?
34. What percentage of Corporate profits come from the financial sector?
35. What percentage of jobs come from the financial sector?
36. Define financialization
37. What is the author’s punchline?
F. It Pays to be White
For each area translate what it means:
38. The white school premium?
39. Being white on the streets?
40. The bonus of being white at work?
42. Give a policy that could change racial inequality.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more