Write a 2–3-page executive summary on a workplace policy issue and its legal implications for the organization.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
· Competency 1: Define the employee relations function of an organization and human resources’ role in its development.
. Describe the identified policy issue and its relevancy in the workplace.
· Competency 2: Analyze human resource practices that promote positive employee relations and legal compliance.
. Articulate how HR professionals would implement and manage the policy.
· Competency 3: Explain the components of managing employee performance for organizational and personal success.
. Develop a policy establishing employee expectations and consequences for violating.
. Describe additional information relevant to the policy implementation.
· Competency 6: Communicate professionally with all stakeholders.
. Write in a clear, well-organized manner with the required number of resources to support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
The resources provided here are optional and support the assessment. They provide helpful information about the topics. You may use other resources of your choice to prepare for this assessment; however, you will need to ensure that they are appropriate, credible, and valid. The Supplemental Resources and Research Resources, both linked from the navigation menu in your courseroom, provide additional resources to help support you.
You may read or view the following:
· Adams, T. (2018). Should employers establish a policy on romantic relationships in the office? . HR Magazine, 63(1), 9.
· Employers may want to consider cyberbullying policies . (2016). HR Focus, 93(2), 12–13.
· Watson, M. A., & Lopiano, G. R. (2015, December 11). Case study: Should he be fired for that Facebook post? . Harvard Business Review Digital Articles, 2–8.
· Wilson, F. (2015). Romantic relationships at work: Why love can hurt . International Journal of Management Reviews, 17(1), 1–19.
· Woodrow, C., & Guest, D. E. (2014). When good HR gets bad results: Exploring the challenge of HR implementation in the case of workplace bullying . Human Resource Management Journal, 24(1), 38–56.
· Veazie, J. I. (2016). Developing and writing policy . Receivables Report for America’s Health Care Financial Managers, 31(11), 3–6.
· Vardiman, P., Shepherd, I. J., & Jinkerson, D. (2014). A policy of zero tolerance with exceptions: Writing organizational policy in a changing environment . Journal of Management Policy and Practice, 15(5), 32–43.
HRM Legislation and Laws
You may view the following:
For this assessment, select a policy issue that is relevant in today’s workplace. Examples could include, but are not limited to, dress code, employee privacy, social media usage, and workplace romance. Conduct research on your selected policy, including legal implications, and find at least two scholarly or professional resources to support your work.
Include the following in an executive summary to organizational leadership:
· Describe the identified policy issue and its relevancy in the workplace.
· Develop a policy establishing employee expectations and consequences for violating.
· Describe additional information relevant to the policy implementation. Why is the policy beneficial to employees and an organization?
· Articulate how HR professionals would implement and manage the policy. Consider relevant laws and regulations that may impact the adoption of the policy.ï»¿
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
· Length: 2–3 double-spaced pages, including a references page.
· Written communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional. Your writing should be:
. Concise and logically organized.
. Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
· Validation and support: Provide at least two relevant and credible scholarly or professional resources.
· APA formatting: Format all citations and references in accordance with current APA guidelines.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more